Location: Online/via zoom
Saturdays starting 1/9/21 at 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM CST
Maximum Class Size: 10 students
$250 for 3 months
Adults and teens are welcome to join.
Structure of the session:
· The dholak class will be for beginners.
· Students will be taught the 2 basic beats that are played in satsangs of Radha Madhav Dham.
· At first we will teach single beat which is for slow Pad Kirtans
· Once the students master this we will learn the double beat which is played in faster Naam sankirtans.
· The class will also have an emphasis on dholak accompaniment for Kirtan,
Requirements to Join the class:
· Must have your own dholak
· Must take aside a minimum of 3 days a week, half hour a day to practice. If you can do more, that’s even better.